wii emu? and vc games vs orignals

ericjon

WiiChat Member
Dec 9, 2009
East Bay
i havnt tried installing it yet, but i know there is a (or maybe more than 1) wii emu out there. what im most curious about is does the wii emu allow you to save and load states? can you increase the game speed? screen shots? what systems are available for wii emu?

sorry for the million questions. i have a very busy lifestyle and am dieing to know these answers. hopefully some one has the time to answer my questions. thanks a ton in advance.

also, i was wondering if there were any new changes in the retro games you can buy on the wii when you hook it up to internet. any new exciting graphics or anything on any of those great rpgs? are the old dragon warrior games available??? god i love those games.

We can not speak about such things on here.

Legal matters

what about the vc games and the originals?? surely that's a safe topic.

Games on VC are mostly unchanged from the originals. There are a couple of games that have extra features added (such as being able to send pictures to friends in Pokemon Snap) but they are quite limited.

The only real change is the ability to save a game whenever you want, which wasn't possible on most of the games originally.

n64 games are upgraded graphically for your hdtv..
nes,snes games look the same i think.
the save feature doesnt work on n64 games.

Actually how can you really emulate in the first place. I mean there is no motion on a pc. You still need a sensor bar or something. And there is no pc compatible sensor bar type device. So wouldn't it be impossible to emulate?

Actually how can you really emulate in the first place. I mean there is no motion on a pc. You still need a sensor bar or something. And there is no pc compatible sensor bar type device. So wouldn't it be impossible to emulate?

There are ways to use a Wii remote on a PC (GlovePIE) but I'm not aware of any actual Wii emulators.

thanks for the replies, i was very curious about having the ability to save and load states. do you know if you can save and load multiple states? can you do things like increase the frame rate or set certain keys to "turbo"?? or take out graphic layers like with the zsnes emu?
i know these are all geeky questions but ive looked and i cant find the answers anywhere.

Back