Wii Fantastic

monsterwii

WiiChat Member
Dec 26, 2006
Hey everyone, I gotta tell you that the Wii is fantastic, I am visiting my family in Melbourne, Victoria (Australia). I brought my Wii with me and the whole family loves it! My father (who is 78 years old) loves playing Wii Sports especially Golf. I never thought that I would play a video game with my dad. My mum (who is 77) loves watching the two of us play each other. Dad wants to play me every chance he can get!:thumbsup:

Well done Nintendo for such a fantastic game system!!! I'm looking forward to future sports games that are easy to play!:) :) :thumbsup:

thats cool . same thing happend to me when i first got mines ealier this month both of my uncles that are 48 years old and 50 years old joined in . and we played golf and bowling all night then my friend came over and all 4 of us were playing wii sports. guess nintendo hit the sweet spot on this console. hmm nintendo wii is for family fun with a side wack of some gaming ps3 and 360 are just for gaming not family fun

monsterwii said:
Hey everyone, I gotta tell you that the Wii is fantastic, I am visiting my family in Melbourne, Victoria (Australia). I brought my Wii with me and the whole family loves it! My father (who is 78 years old) loves playing Wii Sports especially Golf. I never thought that I would play a video game with my dad. My mum (who is 77) loves watching the two of us play each other. Dad wants to play me every chance he can get!:thumbsup:

Well done Nintendo for such a fantastic game system!!! I'm looking forward to future sports games that are easy to play!:) :) :thumbsup:
AMEN BROTHER!/SISTER!

Glad you both(and your family) is enjoy the wii. I deffinetly think nintendo is back on the right track of dominating.

Back