Keepin Wii, but need 360

Zilly-D

Wiitard
Nov 13, 2006
Don't get me wrong, I love the Wii, but so far... besides Zelda, I haven't been impressed with the single player.
I've played the single play of excite truck, super swing golf, COD3, and madden and its just not really satisfying. When I'm by myself I really desire an immersive experience that looks good, so far, BESIDES Zelda, which I have beat and thoroughly enjoyed, I haven't had that experience.

The multi-player for Wii is really fun though, that alone has made it worth it, I'm 22 and my dad has never really ever played games with me, but now when he comes over he plays wii sports golf with me all the time, we tried super swing, but wii sports was more simple and he like it better and we love playing it. When my friends come over, they aren't gamers, they always end up playing. So I'm not saying it wasn't worth it to buy the Wii. But for now, it has very limited games, and the single player is limited as well. And when I say for now... I know that the Wii will get better games in the future, but for now I want a 360

I have a 360 coming tomorrow and I'm very excited.

Do you guys think the Wii's single player is lacking?

Obviously its "lacking", it just came out ;) If you think about it, it has a huuuge library of games in the sense that it just came out less than a month ago...I remember the n64 had mario, turok (i think) and waverace!

Get a 360 but dont worry about the single player wii library, it'll pick up very soon :)

yeah, but unless its really amazing intuitive play, like Zelda, I really want it to look nice. I don't know if the wii-remote will be able to deliver consistently.

But you are right that it has a huge library compared to other launches, I'm just not sure that huge library is the high quality of other launches, mario 64 and wave race were both revolutionary games for their time.

I think the Wii launch was really good though, they totally pwned sony ;0

i bought a wii for my wife and she bought me a 360. both are great and i wont hear a word said about either. i suggest you go for it, and have fun with both. :cool:

man with all this talk of how good the 360 is, i may end up getting one (muuuch later) too! just if i had gotten that cheap amazon deal...

i got a sweet two day only costco deal, $484 for premium 360, extra controller, GOW, and that quick charger thing, i'm very excited, I'll let you guys know how I like it in the 360 thread

Back