Wii Fighting Games?

Punk-Pit

WiiChat Member
May 31, 2010
Wii Online Code
2546-1569-2080-1863
What wii fighting games do you guys enjoy? I personally have 2 favs and they are SSBB and Naruto Shippuden Clash of Ninja Revolution 3. Yeah idc if any of you don't like the naruto games I find this one to be rather entertaining.

SSBB is an amazing game and I always loved SSB and always have. It is a great type of game and the fighting is fun and so is the multiplayer action within SSBB an SSB was always fun to have my friends over and kick there asses on it XD

But the Naruto Shippuden Clash of Ninja Revolution 3 or as I'll say NSCoNR3 is just very entertaining. It is the best Naruto game I have played from the systems Ps2/ Ps3/GameCube/and the other 2 wii revolution naruto games. I find that the online fighting in NSCoNR3 is just purely fun. I mean how can someone NOT enjoy kicking someones ass online in a game like that? It is far better than the Ultimate Ninja series and s for the rest I just think that this one is best. Just my own opinion.

So what are your opinions on these games and or any you like and play?

^Tekkens rubbish anyway. Its to floaty

I like SSBB, but I wish the Smash Ball and Assist trophies were not added. Don't ever get me started on the tripping mechanic. I feel that stuff was unnecessary, but the way you can shoot weapons and run up is a definite keeper. By the way, why did they make Mario's B+↓ useless? I mean its an attack where you squirt Water and it doesn't deal damage (Just Pushes An Opponent Way)! To deal damage is the point! Doing that made my favorite character useless.

Try getting Mario to push Scorpian away, "GET OVER HERE!"

Last edited:
I like SSBB, but I wish the Smash Ball and Assist trophies were not added. Don't ever get me started on the tripping mechanic. I feel that stuff was unnecessary, but the way you can shoot weapons and run up is a definite keeper. By the way, why did they make Mario's B+↓ useless? I mean its an attack where you squirt Water and it doesn't deal damage (Just Pushes An Opponent Way)! To deal damage is the point! Doing that made my favorite character useless.

Try getting Mario to push Scorpian away, "GET OVER HERE!"

Well I love the smash ball, The chaos provocated by it is just too sweet, the same for assist trophies, In which other form could appear a Nintendog in Brawl?, as for the Mario´s fluud movement, is great when you push away someone that is getting back to the plattform (altough I just did it once, so forget it)

Well fights with people that know how to play break down into the following.
One attack knocks someone back or up.
Combo that can take a lot of health off.
Repeat

Mortal Combat vs. DC Universe for 360
Mortal Kombat has always been rubbish. It sold on its gore, but these days the gore is a bore

I always liked Mortal combat, Raiden an Sub Zero are awesome..<.<...

Well fights with people that know how to play break down into the following.
One attack knocks someone back or up.
Combo that can take a lot of health off.
Repeat

Mortal Combat vs. DC Universe for 360
Mortal Kombat has always been rubbish. It sold on its gore, but these days the gore is a bore

Punks use that strategy in tekken. REAL players mix it up. Mortal Kombat is Fun ONLY with friends. The develpors usually spread out a few fighting styles between characters and focus on fatalities. If they took their time they could make a hot game. (youll notice not more than a year goes by without Mortal Kombat news).

Wiis best Fighting games are:

-Tatsunoko vs. Capcom (accesible, fun, competitive but has s small roster)

-Brawl

- And pretty much every VC title (Street fighter 2, King of fighters, etc.)

That's ALL fine. But this topic has become shifted. Imade the thread for ppl to talk about the Game THEY enjoy playing and for discussions and opinions on those mentioned. <_<....

I've never been an MK fan, but my friend bought the Mortal Kombat Collection for $20. It gave him all the Mortal Kombat Games that was ever released for his Playstation 2. Its funny watching him get his ass kicked due the unequal attack strengths of his CPU opponents.

Back