Wii Finland Error Code 32002

ichibanjohnjon

WiiChat Member
Dec 24, 2006
Hello first post, I am hoping if I explain my situation that I can get some help with this. I hope I don't forget anything. Ok so I have a Buffalo Airstation WHR-G54S 125 High Speed Wireless Cable/DSL Smart Router. I have a Nintenrdo Wii from Finland. I just got it and when I setup the internet it says connection fine and then when it goes to update it it gives Error Code 32002. I have tried changing channels, and no ecryption. I even did the manual install and no change. So what I am wondering is there anyone that can help me or am I gonna have to wait til after the holidays to call Nintendo? Anybody that can help will be appreciated

I am in finland and have had this error a couple of times, I simply retry when it happens and it worked the next time.

Raz

I will continue to try but as yet this being the 3rd day it has not gotten better.

Well I finally got my wii online thanks to a guy (Dave) from Customer Support Australia, thanks mate.

Ok, here's the deal:
Don't worry about static IPs/DHCP or MDU values or anything. It is your firewall.

I used D-Link and found that the firewall cannot be disabled and the setting to 'allow incoming and outgoing addresess' had to be added in order to override the default setting that says 'do not allow any traffic in or out'.

You need to add an exception for all addresses and ports by using the wildcard(*) in place of an number and this will let any system access your internet (you should have WEP or some security anyway).

See below if it helps;
=============================================

Name: (any)
Action --> Allow
Enabled --> yes

Source Interface --> *
Source IP range --> * to *
Dest. Interface --> *
Dest. IP range --> * to *
Protocol --> *
Port Range * to *

Itried that and it didn't work for my router but you called Nintendo in Australia? They could help ypu? I was wondering if I could call somewhere else because the Finnish Nintendo knew nothing.

Hmm, try typing in your address (IP, MAC, DNS) manually becuase the DNS address may be wrong, make sure primary is that of your router ( 192.168.xxx.xxx). The secondary address should be blank or 000.000.000.000.

Also do you sometimes get one third (1/3) of the bar before the error? Or just the same spot each time?

Please note that may advice implies that you can access the internet via the router to other pcs, if not please contact your ISP.

Back