Error code 32002

Razziel24

WiiChat Member
Nov 23, 2007
Hi people, this is my first post here, I hope everybody is doing great.
I got my Wii two weeks ago and ive been having a blast with it, now ive just configured my wifi router so I can get online... well, after setting up and testing my connection, I got the actualization message and clicked on "yes", after a few minutes it froze up, and I turned it off after a few hours of patiently waiting :scared:
I tried again the next day, and it was moving, did not freeze up, but after a few minutes I got and error code 32002.
Ive been trying again and again since then, but I keep on getting the same error code...

Now I can play the games, I can connect to my wifi, but I cant browse the internet..... what do to ?

Please Help ! thanks :sick:

I went to the Nintendo website for Info and got this...

Try adjusting the "Channel" your wireless router broadcasts on. We highly recommend setting your wireless router to either channel 1 or 11. This can potentially increase the download speed. For information on accessing your router's settings,Click Hereto select the brand name and model number of your router (if available).

The Wii console was unable to receive an update from Nintendo, due to a technical issue with our servers. Please try again later.

Ensure you have entered the correct DNS into the Wii console's manual settings. You can verify this by following these steps:
1. Click the "Start" button in the lower left-hand corner of your computer.
2. Click "Run."
3. Type "cmd" into the box and press Enter.
4. Type "IPCONFIG/ALL" and press Enter.
5.The Subnet Mask, Default Gateway, Primary DNS, and Secondary DNS information will be displayed. Ensure the information you have entered into the Wii console's Manual Settings appear exactly as displayed.

If you are still receiving this error code, please click here for assistance.

Back