Wii Game Titles

pit18 said:
Wouldn't it be cool if like the game of the year could be a downloaded version from something else? I mean they are on the revolution.

The would definitely be shocking. I couldnt have imagine that a game developed 20 years beats out the Next-Gen games for Game of the Year. WoW

Last edited:
Hey!

That's a strong line up! Resident Evil too! How scary will it be, swinging your Wii-mote torch around the darkness?!?! :) I hate to say the same thing everyone else already has, but Metroid and Zelda will rock.
Not sure about Tamagotchi though - wouldn't a Pokemon title sell better/generate more interest? Who doesn't want to slap Pika' with his/her Wii-mote? :)

Peace,
tfad

The true Link said:
the games im looking foward to most is zelda (well who isnt) supersmash bros, metroid, and wii sports looks kool

Being a baseball fan Im really looking forward to wii sports. Cant wait to hear the ball cracking off the bat as I use my Wiimote to swing.

Last edited:
oooh yeah resi evil will b awsome it will become more scary because u rili have to think on ur feet, and im thinkin more on the lines if resi evil 4 not any of the others because on those games the controlls sucked, but it didnt stop me playin it lol

That is a really nice list I hope that all of those games do come out with the system because a lot of them I am itching to play right now.

main post updated with some new dates/titles.

some of those titles up there are launch titles does that mean we've got a nov. release?

so there not doing like with older consoles
Mario wii
zelda wii
pokemon wii oh wii not another one

Back