Wii Game Titles

Red Steel is going to do for the Wii what Halo did for the Xbox!!! Watch the videos showing game play from Red Steel this game will sell the system at launch alone

Mk Wii

Is anybody starting to wonder about Mario Kart? In my opinion this is Nintendo's most playable franchise because everyone can get into it and without a serious storyline to follow, it can be played day after day as opposed to games that are over after the final level and seem like a huge mountain to climb upon restarting for the second run through. For instance, I played ocarina of time for 8 hours a day for 3 weeks straight and beat it twice. but after that I was done until I pulled it out 3 years later for one final run through that took about a week or two. However I've probably logged more hours on MK 64, even though I only played it an hour at a time. Same case with windwaker and double dash(which I play about 3-5 hours a week with friends). So even though I anticipate Twilight Princess more than any other game including Spore, I really want Mario Kart to come out too because after a month or two I will be done with Zelda until I feel like starting up that mountain of a game for another run through.

Harvest Moon will be interesting maybe that will include a fishing mini-game like TLZ:TP, or you will actually need to move the wiimote to plough, or something like that

yeah I had harvest moon (on the gamecube I think) its quite cool a bit like animal crossing you can play everyday their really isn't a ending :D

I def want a mario kart, it's not quite as addictive as animal crossing, but that can be a good thing.

avatar is about a boy who has wierd powers (e.g. from the tv show, he can control elements - air, water, fire and earth)

it could be quite an interesting game

i think red steel will be the biggest seller for non nintendo fanboys like me
and why does everyone hate the ps3 so much ... is it because sony kicked everyones ass at the last to generations console wars
im going to buy the wii as my primary system and the ps3 as my secondary

phiggey said:
Is anybody starting to wonder about Mario Kart? In my opinion this is Nintendo's most playable franchise because everyone can get into it and without a serious storyline to follow, it can be played day after day as opposed to games that are over after the final level and seem like a huge mountain to climb upon restarting for the second run through. For instance, I played ocarina of time for 8 hours a day for 3 weeks straight and beat it twice. but after that I was done until I pulled it out 3 years later for one final run through that took about a week or two. However I've probably logged more hours on MK 64, even though I only played it an hour at a time. Same case with windwaker and double dash(which I play about 3-5 hours a week with friends). So even though I anticipate Twilight Princess more than any other game including Spore, I really want Mario Kart to come out too because after a month or two I will be done with Zelda until I feel like starting up that mountain of a game for another run through.

i totally agree with you that mario kart is a great pick up and play game .. i love that game , diddy kong racing was pretty sweet as well .. dang now i have to pick both these games up ... out of the wii fund it goes

martini178 said:
i think red steel will be the biggest seller for non nintendo fanboys like me
and why does everyone hate the ps3 so much ... is it because sony kicked everyones ass at the last to generations console wars
im going to buy the wii as my primary system and the ps3 as my secondary

No, its becuase they turned people like you completely retarded (ITS TWO NOT TO)

I think most people hate Ps3 because it is expensive and have always been, once nintendo get something in the Generation before it comes in the Ps the next, I bet the next Ps (after ps3) is gonna have Motion Sence thingy aswell

Jesse said:
Being a baseball fan Im really looking forward to wii sports. Cant wait to hear the ball cracking off the bat as I use my Wiimote to swing.

*crack* Yeah! Thats Gonna Be Freakin' Awesome!

Back