Wii Games I recomend!

WiiStar

X-360 and wii OWNZ!
Mar 15, 2010
Idk why dont you tell me?
Wii Online Code
1234-1234-1234-1234
Heres a little List showing awesome wii games!

1# Dead Rising:Chop Till'ya Drop!

2# Resident Evil 4:Wii Edition! Isnt Really A zombie game anymore just craz'd Farmers and colts! But I thought it was addicting!
--------------------------------------------------------------
Heres some Awesome fighting games for the wii!
3# Super Smash Bros Brawl! I LOVE THIS GAME!<<

4#Tatsunoko(miss spelled i think)Vs Capcom:Ultimate All Stars!:mushroomlife: i found It Kinda boring but it was fun at times it get vary repetive no storyline acctuly no story mode only arcade mode and its dull! the best enjoyment i got from it was some of the cool chars and some kick-azz specials! like frank-west's)dead rising) real mega man blaster special!

Now For games i havent tried but sound good!

1#House Of The Dead:eek:verKill!
2#Epic Mickey!
3#Pokemon Rumble!(Internet Thingy Needed Plus Wii Points!)

Outside of the Nintendo franchises that are always great (Mario, Zelda, Metroid etc) I would recommend the following:

Muramasa the Demon Blade - an old school 2D hack n slash game with gorgeous graphics.

No More Heroes 2 - One of the best 3rd person action games on the Wii (along with Madworld).

Red Steel 2 - Motion plus sword fighting makes for a great action game.

Silent Hill Shattered Memories - A real survival horror without any combat at all but uses psychology to great effect.

Tatsunkoko vs Capcom - One of the best fighting games on any console.

Okami - An adventure that even rivals Zelda.

COD Modern Warfare Reflex - The best FPS on the Wii.

Games that I have that I recomend: (not in any sorta order). All these games I've played and beaten. The're all fun and comes highly recommended. Theres more games I have but those you could do without. Still waiting until I could get a deal on Red Steal at the moment.

Resident Evil 4
Resident Evil UC
Resident Evil DC
Silent Hill
Mario Kart
Mario Galaxy
New Super Mario Bros.
Tatsunoko vs Capcom
The Conduit
Metriod Prime 3 (might was well get the set)
Wii Sport Resort
Mortal Kombat
House of the Dead Overkill
Dead Space Extraction
Dragon Ball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Super Smash Bros Brawl
Zelda Twilight Princess

Last edited:
Back