The must be Wii games of this month!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

stickmode

WiiChat Member
Feb 4, 2009
Hello, there's some new Wii owners asking for good games this month. I will recomend you the quality games that must buy.

Rygar: Battle of Argus (This game isn't good for the gamers that played it on PS2, but for new gamers that want great adventures, this is the game).
Tenchu: Shadows of Assassins (One of the best action titles this year with great fightings and attacks, specially for hardcore gamers).
The House of the Dead: Overkill (One of the greatest rail shooters on Wii with amazing graphics and fun that you never been out).
Deadly Creatures ( The best creapest and dark game over there, for people affraid by Tarantulas and Scorpions).
Oneechanbara: Bikini Zombie Slayers ( Sexy Girls in Bikini fighting with zombies, yeah this is great. Good combination!!)
Dead Rising: Chop Till your Drop ( Yeah some haters say this game sucks without been played the game, for me it's a great game, plays exactly the same as RE4 with decent graphics and it's fun).

Ok, this is the list!!

What you think?

theeere are already numerous threads outlining up coming games, and others for socalled "hardcore" upcoming games.

Hello, there's some new Wii owners asking for good games this month. I will recomend you the quality games that must buy.

Tenchu: Shadows of Assassins (One of the best action titles this year with great fightings and attacks, specially for hardcore gamers).

Deadly Creatures ( The best creapest and dark game over there, for people affraid by Tarantulas and Scorpions).

Ok, this is the list!!

What you think?

Fixed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back