NMH one of the best wii games ever!

i'm the number 6 assassin so far, once i get home from work i'll be number 5(had to pause it right before the ranked battle). i think it's a really fun game. will it go down as an alltime great game? no, i can't imagine that it will. will it go down as a really good, solid game, possibly in the top echelon for this platform? yeah i really think it will.

i agree about the boring overworld though, i wish it was kind of more like GTA in that respect instead of just "here's your vehicle, here's where you have to go, and if you really feel like dicking around we've hidden some stuff." it sound immature but with GTA there were some days where i didn't even bother with missions, if i had a bad day at work, i'd just plug in codes and kill a lot of people. it's stupid but it helped with the stress of the day. Plus the overworld was more open, you had choices of missions, many ways to make money. this game doesn't have that. I would've prefered it to not have the explorable world at all in that case actually, a menue would've done me fine, now i end up wasting time just getting to a place and not having any interesting stops on the ride there.

That really is my only complaint, and it isn't stopping me from playing it at all, just a minor annoyance. And hey, i could just through GTA into my PS2 if i felt like it anyway.

kyle

I've been contemplating getting this game from the start. So, the overworld is everyone's concern when it comes to having complaints about the game? Is it worth $50.00 or is it an eBay buy?

i don't generally buy ebay games, not due to distrust, just seems like too much hassle to save a few dollars. but in my opinion its worth the $50, i mean if you can get it for $40 after shipping and everything on ebay do that, but if it ends up being like $48 on ebay i'd just buy it at the store. it's worth the money IMHO.

kyle

damn i want this game!!! sounds so good. :scared: ....

Back