Wii heart You! PLEASE HELP!!!

Sumayya

WiiChat Member
Oct 13, 2006
Dear Nintendo Fanboys,
This is our second thread, and our second call for help. YOU are our audience that we want to touch. Wii need your help. The last thread we posted kind of went off topic. We would like to stay on topic becasue it will help out everyone in the end. Please :(

If you are camping out at the wii launch in NYC, please keep on reading.

We are doing a project to try and touch the people who are waiting inline for the wii!
Here is a list of the items that we are considering doing on that night:
- Provide fresh warm coffee and biscuits for everyone.
- Provide seat cushions for you guys to sit on.
- Provide two 'secret' souvenir gifts for the campers

So if you have any other suggestions to improve or add on this list please add item you would like to see.

Thank you so much
Team Wii heart you
(we are not from nintendo, we are just two big fans who want to give back to the world of wii)

PS: Please read on if this is the first time you're hearing of us.

Hello
We are Sumayya and Michael. We are attending The School of Visual Arts in NYC. We are in the MFA Design program.
We have a project that we have to touch the hearts of a group of people who share the same interest. We are gamers at heart and picked the Nintendo fanboys! APPLAUSE.

We wanna do something for the people who are planning to camp out the night of the Wii's launch, that would make their waiting less painful and actually enjoyable. [fresh coffee, seat cushions..etc]

so we wanna hear from you guys what you would want done to make your waiting more enjoyable.

please understand that we're college student!

Thanks a lot,

Team Wii Heart You

Last edited:
I love that last bit: please understand we're college student!
College is doing a real good job on ya guys!
But seriously, I don't get this thread, explain please?

What's not to understand. They have to "touch the hearts" of a group of people with the same interests. So basically, they are going to make the people waiting at one of the stores on launch day, much more comfortable and enjoyable. If you're at that store, then you'll enjoy yourself.

Sounds like a great idea guys. Good luck to you.

Flip said:
What's not to understand. They have to "touch the hearts" of a group of people with the same interests. So basically, they are going to make the people waiting at one of the stores on launch day, much more comfortable and enjoyable. If you're at that store, then you'll enjoy yourself.

Sounds like a great idea guys. Good luck to you.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Okay, I say you try to borrow tons of DSs and tons of games from people then let people play wirelessy together. A more easier thing would be to like make sure to set up a big clock so they know how long they have to wait and bring like scarfs and extra coats and all that good stuff wtih blankets and whta not

O! And have a contest (if possible) and whoever wins gets a prize that deals with the wii somehow.

I guess it's kinda hard to understand this, because not to many people are that nice this day and age...

Well, it would be nice to have like a van pull up to where people are waiting in line, with a giant TV, allowing gamers to play different Gamecube, PS2, or XBox games. =) Some guyz did that at my gamestop, so... yeah it was pretty fun.

so is this in NYC???

this has made me want to do an old fashioned campout, outside of gamestop, and not cheat by going to walmart, or maybe circuit city... yeah... circuit city

yes we are going to be doing it at one lucky NYC store. We havent figure out what store yet but when we know you'll know.

smile,
team wii heart you

Thank you everyone for helping us out and
please keep the good info coming!

Last edited:
One question, is "Team Wii Heart You" from another country? (I can see bits o Engrish in their posts :)) If so, my bet is on
Japan..

Back to topic, I think you should, like Sovieto originally pointed out, bring a few DSes just so you can set up a DS lan party outside of the store. :smilewinkgrin:

Jenova said:
I guess it's kinda hard to understand this, because not to many people are that nice this day and age...

Well, it would be nice to have like a van pull up to where people are waiting in line, with a giant TV, allowing gamers to play different Gamecube, PS2, or XBox games. =) Some guyz did that at my gamestop, so... yeah it was pretty fun.

They did that at our local Fri's back in 2003, I loved trying out some of the newer games coming out on the PS2, titles like Ratchet and Clank:Going Commando, which I purchased at release a few months later.

Back