wii holder.

WiiMadness

WiiChat Member
Dec 31, 2007
New York
this looks like a cool accessory. it probably will give you a better wii sports experience then those stupid sport add ons. the wiimote is on the top and the black thingy on top of the remote that allows you to point on the screen is open, so you can probably get better timing. http://youtube.com/watch?v=cKh9Cjb1ak8 at 33 seconds you can see

Wii Holder

That is not so special. At EB Games :worship: you can buy different accessories in a pack for about $40 it has a tennis racket extension, golf club extension and baseball extension

I tried those accessories like the baseball bat, tennis racket, etc. from different manufacturers and found most to be difficult to attach the remote to because of the wrist strap. I got sick of taking them off and on so I returned them and using the Wii remote by itself works just fine IMO.

lpaterson said:
That is not so special. At EB Games :worship: you can buy different accessories in a pack for about $40 it has a tennis racket extension, golf club extension and baseball extension

but those accessories make there be a delay in the game which is really annoying with baseball and tennis.

oh well thats you opinion.

Back