Wii Internal Wireless Card broke?

Anatz

WiiChat Member
Dec 3, 2006
My brother specializes in Networking and he tried everything and we can't connect the wii with the internet..is it possible that the wii can have internal damages?

Of course thats possible. It could have bounced around alot in the shipment or there could be a faulty peice of hardware.

Lol just a thought but people who know about all hardware stuff always gets there thing broken lol so everyone become oblivious

Anatz said:
My brother specializes in Networking and he tried everything and we can't connect the wii with the internet..is it possible that the wii can have internal damages?

Your brother claims to know more than he really does.

I highly doubt the problem is the WiFi card.

The problem lies between the chair and the tv.

There is no wifi card in the Wii. It's just a little tiny wire. What router do you have? When i first got my Wii and tried to connect it to the internet, i couldn't get it to work. My problem was that i had to 'allow' something in my router or something. Forgot what it was though sry

turn firewall off, turn off wep encryption, set rate to 1-2mbps,forward the port in your router the wii uses (don't know it sorry) if this doesn't work it's ur router is incompatible not your wii

Back