Wii Internet

rayne2k5

WiiChat Member
Jan 7, 2008
Is the wii internet anygood or is it a waste of wii points that i can spend on games? and what are the best games i cant get with my points?

The internet is really helpful, I got it free when it came out, but I'd say its definetly worth the 500 points, great for youtube or forum browsing. Only download it if you don't have easy access to a computer though.

Best game for its cost in my opinion is Super Mario 3 for NES

All depends on your computers situation, speed, usability, etc. I'd personally like it just to have and gloat about :lol:

rayne2k5 said:
Is the wii internet anygood or is it a waste of wii points that i can spend on games? and what are the best games i cant get with my points?

If you have decent net access, save your points for games.. .. .. it isn't that good

I would suggest that you get a NES game instead of the internet browser. The only reason I have it is because I got it before June when it was free. I rarely use it since my computer is much more convenient.

I use it for myspace Youtube and forums not anythhing else really..and thats because my comps in my moms room and i cant use it at night but its worth 500 pointd why not :)

Back