Wii LAN Adapter Problem

Ikiagea

WiiChat Member
Feb 13, 2009
Hi. Just recently, my Wii LAN Adapter's light stopped blinking and thus, causing a lack of internet. Why has the light gone off and what can I do about it? I haven't tampered with it and it hasn't fallen from a high place or anything.

The adapter light is actually 2 lights. One is internet the other I beleive is usb activity. Both out? Does your internet work on pc? Try replugging both ends in? Switch the usb port on the wii, if your ethernet line is not fully "clicked" into the adapter the lights will be off, also try a different ethernet line, one that you know is good,and also try another port on your router.
Last but not least there are times I can't connect for whatever reason, be it servers are busy, or my wii gets freaky, somehow in my settings it reverts to the old wireless connection. I have to go in and reset it to use wired. This happened quite afew times. Usually after failing to connect wired 3-4 times it does it. Whether its supposed to or not I don't know. Hope this helps.

Steelersjr personally I have waited all my life for you. Where were you? Please don't leave again asswipe. I love you and only you.

Send me your number again I lost it babe.

One more thing you are over 12? I have my pride you know. Under 12 no way.

Thanks whoever removed steelersjr posts. What a moron he is.

Last edited:
Back