Wii Launch Titles What r u Gonna Buy?

DEFINITELY ZELDA. OoT Best game ever. Might get Super Mario Galaxy and Metroid Prime Corruption once I've tried them on demostations in game stores when they come out with Wii. But Zelda, I will get on release day as I've been waiting since 2003 when I first heard about it and I know its going to be a great game.

I'll get wii sports and redsteel.

I won't get it untill christmas though.

Also, maybe Tony Hawk's Downhill Jam if it's any good. I'm a HUGE fan of the pro skater series and i wanna know if this is any good.

Only zelda is.....everyone knows mario and ssbb arent >.<

and that tony hawk game....half ass attempt to get a game out on the wii..i can tell you now dont buy it

This is what I'm aiming for on launch day.
2Controllers
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
Wii Sports
Call of Duty 3 Activision
Far Cry
Blazing Angels: Squadrons of WWII Ubisoft
Red Steel (not sure about this one, I think I'll need to try it out first since the control seems to be a bit sluggish.)

Zelda, Metroid Prime 3, Red Steel or Call Of Duty 3 or Far Cry (depending on the mag gives one of these three the best review)

I'll be getting Twilight Princess and Metroid Prime 3.

Took me a while to decide what to get along with TP, but I've decided on Metroid. It just looks superb, and I've never played Metroid before.

I've saved a lot of money, and I'm hoping to get quite a few Wii games for launch. Definately Red Steel, Metroid and Rayman Raving Rabbids. Also, Twilight Princess, Trauma Center, Excite Truck, Call of Duty 3, possibly Madden, and Dragon Quest Swords if it makes it to the North American launch. That is going to be a lot of well spent money!

uhh im gonna get red steel, and wii sports is built in the system, so y are yall saying yall are gonna get it??jus wondering

xxwiiwiifanxx said:
uhh im gonna get red steel, and wii sports is built in the system, so y are yall saying yall are gonna get it??jus wondering

where have you seen that its built into the system........theres a start up disc included with the wii package, but nothing has been confirmed idk..

Zelda
Red Steel
Perhaps Excite Truck.

Back