Wii LoZ =! GC LoZ ?

Um why would the graphics be better. The graphics were said to be the same. it would be a lot of work to improve the graphics. They could though add the anti-aliasing that has been rumored.

MetroidZ said:
i think they upped the graphics aswell.

It's not exactly improved graphics, but actually improved resolution. I don't think any sprites or anything changed, they just made it look better, and alot harder to slow down.

Wii > GCN

jiarachi_dancing_man said:
i dont think the graphics will be different, if they were i doubt the cube and wii versions would have the same release date

They have both already been delayed for the Wii release. What about all the time between when the GC version was meant to arrive, and the launch of the Wii? That's like... months!

I still don't think that's enough time to do much. Maybe clean things up, and add effects that can't be done on the GC's hardware.

Jenova said:
It's not exactly improved graphics, but actually improved resolution. I don't think any sprites or anything changed, they just made it look better, and alot harder to slow down.

Wii > GCN
yeh, i know that now. which is kinda amazing to see what a gamecube is capable of.

Jenova said:

Wii > GCN

Well improved resolution makes the game look better, so it's still a graphical improvement.

But with the delays in release because of Wii, I can't see why they wouldn't take some time to polish some graphics for the Wii.

Cyan Winters said:
Well improved resolution makes the game look better, so it's still a graphical improvement.

But with the delays in release because of Wii, I can't see why they wouldn't take some time to polish some graphics for the Wii.
i think they said the havnt, they just ported it to the wii.

Back