Wii Message Board in Action

Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii! But yeah, definatly hope there is a keyboard, just so those USB 2.0 Ports don't go to waste, HA!

Yeah, a keyboard would be cool, but really that seems pretty easy. :) I won't be typing long messages.

Keyboard would come in handy for the browser though.

Pretty nice, although I thought there was going to be an option for freehand writing with the wiimote or possibly freehand-to-type recognition like some PDAs have. Maybe in the future with an update or something.

SO The Wii Tells You The Play Time Of Each Game... Lets Find Out WHo Played Your Wii While You Were At School!

Its Like Security 'Camera'

+Maniacal=Maniac+ said:
SO The Wii Tells You The Play Time Of Each Game... Lets Find Out WHo Played Your Wii While You Were At School!

Its Like Security 'Camera'

Heh, neat though even though I don't really have to worry about anyone touching my Wii when I'm not around. Also, what inspires you to start each word with a capital letter?

Neuro said:
Heh, neat though even though I don't really have to worry about anyone touching my Wii when I'm not around. Also, what inspires you to start each word with a capital letter?

You Know What? I Have No Idea! I Guess Its Just An Odd Habit...:lol:

That looks really fun to use, why would u want a keyboard over that:shocked:

NateTheGreat said:
Finally, someone had the guts to ask that question and now we finally have an answer! "An Odd Habit" It all makes sense now.:lol:
Haha, well.. I always stray from asking kids who just have horrible grammar why they do so; I figure it's just their age. But when someone is purposely typing with a particular style, especially that style, I have to ask. :sick:

Back