Wii microphone

[sarcasm]because those meddling little kids will get kidnapped after inputting their router settings into the wii, hooking up their wifi, figuring out their friend code, and telling some old guy where they live[/sarcasm]

:lol: ????? My Wii has a Mic......
:O Oh it is the want that came with Boogie.... But "he", it has a mic! So what was the question again?

rtr1900 said:
:lol: ????? My Wii has a Mic......
:O Oh it is the want that came with Boogie.... But "he", it has a mic! So what was the question again?
He means a headset so you can use it online.

Normally I just use TeamSpeak on my laptop when I'm playing a friend.

FRuMMaGe said:
He means a headset so you can use it online.

Normally I just use TeamSpeak on my laptop when I'm playing a friend.

Boy... you really can read between the lines...... never thought he was talking of a headset.....I just read that the DS has one and the Wii not........Great notice! :smilewinkgrin:

We are bound to get a headset in the future, like others have mentioned.
If not, thats pretty crazy.
Although to be honest, I can live without a headset, but I know others on here are dying for one.

If we get it, sweet.
If not, oh well.

Nintendo has pretty much made it their business to protect the little kiddie kids from child molesters (because, y'know... it happens all the time), and that's why the friend code system was invented.
If they continue in this manner, then there's absolutely no way for us to even consider a microphone.

And, having already built the friend codes into the Wii, this is very, very, very unlikely.
It'd be nice, but it's unlikey.

True, you could argue "but what about chatting with your friends?" and there really is no good response, but Nintendo already knows that people are giving their friend code to "strangers," and they won't allow this kind of chatting with them.

Seriously, if we wanted this stuff, we'd have them put in the little thing on the Wii called.
Parental controls.

As for the games that might use the microphone, there already is one. Boogie.

Last edited:
doesnt ANYBODY else get annoyed at the millions of wii headset threads? ****IN SEARCH PLEASE.

sorry, and that wasnt aimed at you shadow3401, its just a general statement. someone needs to make a sticky thread "ALL HEADSET BITCHING GOES HERE"

theres 1 fps with online
maybe they will make a head set when more online games come out

theres like 5 games with online and maybe 2 would improve gameplay with a headset so well see when more games come out

M@gicM@rk said:
True, you could argue "but what about chatting with your friends?" and there really is no good response, but Nintendo already knows that people are giving their friend code to "strangers," and they won't allow this kind of chatting with them.

There are a few DS games that have voice chat with people on your friend list (and not just with the built in mic, there's an official DS headset from Nintendo).

Back