Wii Mod Chips

I have a question, I've been researching and, apparently, the best chips right now are Wiinja Deluxe and Wiikey. From what I've read, Wiinja Deluxe has absolutely no DREs (Disc Read Error), while Wiikey just has very little. Plus, Wiinja Deluxe has the option to turn it off via the Wii's reset button, which I think is very comfortable. But on the other aspects they are basically (if not completely) the same. So from my point of view, Wiinja Deluxe like Wiikey, but better... But I keep finding out that most people say that Wiikey is the best chip available... Does anyone know why?

Hi Guys, hope this thread is ok to ask a question in. Basically I bought a Wiinja v2 chip last week, claimed to work on ALL Wii's here in the UK etc etc blah blah... but I had it professionally fitted by an electronics design engineer a few days ago. Wii works perfect but however, I've tried an import game (which it apparently plays) but it doesn't recognise the disc. I've emailled the company where I bought it (www.games4play.com) and i've not had a response.
Does anyone know of any incompatibility issues with the V2 chip?
Every disc (backup or import) doesn't work for some reason.
Any ideas folks?
Any help/advice greatly appreciated indeed.

Back