Wii Music Help

hotsammysl

WiiChat Member
Nov 11, 2007
Wii Online Code
6535-2634-8956-4244
im sure this is the 7256256th thread about music but i have searched about all of them and i still cannot figure this out..

i have been converting my files to AAC and M4A and neither of them have been working. the wii just tells me the file format is not supported. so can someone just put this in "music on wii for dummies" terms and show me how and provide a converter too because none of the converters i have tried work. this is becoming quite aggravating since it has the capability but just isnt doing it

PLEAASEEEE help me :mad2:

Last edited:
I have the same issue , i've converted all 72 songs to .m4a files and i go to play it and it says unable to play , file type not supported . its pissing me off . n/e one wanna help us out ,

thanks lots

same here...im starting to think that nintendo really do not want the wii used for media playback at all..i cant play phots or music or movies...hey but i can play games and thats good enough for the time being.

rob585 said:
same here...im starting to think that nintendo really do not want the wii used for media playback at all..i cant play phots or music or movies...hey but i can play games and thats good enough for the time being.

What problems are you having viewing photos?

Skippy said:
What problems are you having viewing photos?

I place the photos on the memory card and when you first enter the photo software it displays the photos then a few seconds later the photos turn into question marks. this was the same for any MP3 files.....says not the correct format. did manage once to view a photo so maybe a memory card issue??

Back