Adding Music?

SayCheese

Deal With It
Feb 21, 2008
Gothenburg
Hi, I remember i think...that I can import music to the Wii when i have created/converted a M4A file or AAC file but...
Is it correct?
I want to add it to my Wii.

Ok.
Now i know.
You will have to convert any audio format to m4a and put it on a SD card and put in into Wii.

Last edited:
SayCheese said:
Hi, I remember i think...that I can import music to the Wii when i have created/converted a M4A file or AAC file but...
Is it correct?
I want to add it to my Wii.
i dont know have you found out yet? if u have can u tell me dude?
:mad5:

You can't import it into your Wii. It only has 512MB of internal storage.

You will have to put them on an SD card (up to 2GB). :yesnod:

you can try connecting an external hardisk in the usb port at the back of the console.

sex rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back