Wii Music

nickhopkins

WiiChat Member
Dec 2, 2006
I was in Game yesterday trying to get hold of Godfather (they didn't bloody have it!) and on the tv behind the counter they had a preview of a game called 'Wii Music'. By the looks of things u use the wiimote to control orchestra's made up of mii type characters. Also had a video of some guy using two wiimotes to play the drums.

Can't imagine its a game that would appeal to most (including me) unless maybe it comes bundled with a wiimote as an alternative to Wii play for new wii owners?

It said it was coming soon but to be honest I've not seen anything about on here or other gaming sites.

i will get it because of mii integration and drums, plus i have sports and play, might aswell make a collection out of it and get music!:cool:

Just can't see it having any lasting appeal myself, you never know though.

suppose to be a good game...by the time it is released, everyone has 2 remotes at least already...:)...don't expect games in addition to wiiplay to bundle a remote, coz those independant games don't need do that to promote themselves.

The drums definitely looks good to me, however the orchestra part does not appeal to me, simply seems pointless. And in terms of "rip off" prices, Nintendo will make it worth our while :)

good Idea. that would be great if they would bubdle it with a wii mote. anyways if it doesn`t it wouldn`t really matter I think every body has bother part of the wii mote, so it won`t matter.

Unless its fairly cheap I don't see myself getting it unless I want to collect, which might happen if I ever get a cheap copy of wii play.

Back