Wii News improvements

i0n

:eek:
Apr 30, 2006
UK
The news section hasnt really been the sites strongest point over the past few months, but with the help of some great new news posters we'll be looking to turn that around - so hopefully you wont have to venture too far to get your daily fill of Wii news.

New to the team is Rob, im sure he's going to be a great addition to the site and im sure you guys will welcome some good news coverage :)

Thanks guys, I'll avoid the big rambling introduction, but I'm an avid gamer, own a 360 and Wii and various older consoles and have been in the business for a few years now writing!

Off to Staffordshire Uni in September to undertake a degree in Journalism!

I'm just finding my feet at the moment and settling in, so if you see any glaring errors then do contact me! I'll hopefully be active a little in the forums between posting :)

Nice to see you're going to be proffessional about it, and will be good practice to help with your degree :) good luck with that, and I'll be interested in reading your future articles.

i like all his posts so far. Hope we get to see somthing good.

But off-topic a bit...why TWO red mushies? Wouldn't an upgrade for the general members be a bit higher on the priority list than a custom UT for the new guy? LMFAO.

Welcome anyways. Don't mind my rants.

hmm
i like this rob dude
not only dose he give a lot of good news and updates, but he posts in threads around the forums, unlike corey dose or cameron bonga really did..

I can't promise to post often due to the nature of my role and general dis-interest in forums anymore (don't shoot me!).

Once upon a time I posted on forums like crazy, now I prefer to chill on the 360 instead!

Back