Wii News improvements

Cpt.McCloud said:
Coudlnt of you just dropped it?

Starting arguements over silly things on forums is childish, is that a little clearer:)

anyway's, Rob has showed what he can do so far, I wonder if another writer is going to get a turn;)

I had dropped it Did you not see me say in my post "anyway" as in moving on
Well all the best for you're [STRIKE]job[/STRIKE] and cpt mccloud look at the smash blst clan thread
They have written some very ignorant things about smurf
--end--

Blimey, some things do get heated don't they? I don't think anyone was bashing your ability to write or anything, it was just a point he made.

And this IS a job for me, not just some crappy website like many out there.

Rob Rymond said:
I can't promise to post often due to the nature of my role and general dis-interest in forums anymore (don't shoot me!).

Once upon a time I posted on forums like crazy, now I prefer to chill on the 360 instead!
i cant blame you on that
but still, you posted a little and responded to some things instead of just being a robot.

Just to inform members, I'm on holiday tomorrow until Monday, so I'll post the daily Smash Bros news when I wake, but other updates will resume Monday night/Tuesday!

Rob Rymond said:
Just to inform members, I'm on holiday tomorrow until Monday, so I'll post the daily Smash Bros news when I wake, but other updates will resume Monday night/Tuesday!
Letdown :mad:@@@ have a good holiday bro. Gonna be waiting patiently for more news..

Wiired said:
Letdown :mad:@@@ have a good holiday bro. Gonna be waiting patiently for more news..
At least he informed us beforehand. :yesnod:

Have a good time on your holiday Rob, don't forget to have fun! :smilewinkgrin:

I've returned albeit with a big bill for my car (broken clutch and a broken windscreen!).

I'll be back into the swing of things tomorrow, possibly not first thing, but sometime :)

Back