Wii now in stock @ Amazon.co.uk

Why is that then? Otherwise how would people know they had some in stock?

Also, do you think they will get some more next friday? As they have got some for the past 3 weeks on friday.

I cant believe I missed this though. I thought I wouldnt get one at all before xmas. So I was constanly refreshing my inbox waiting to get any emails from all different e-shops. Then to come on here today and find I missed one of the stores that had them :( and sold them all.

Triff said:
Why is that then? Otherwise how would people know they had some in stock?

People just keep checking back every few hours to see if they get any in...just like I did before i got mine ;)

Triff said:
Also, do you think they will get some more next friday? As they have got some for the past 3 weeks on friday.

Ur talking about amazon.co.uk? The console has only been out for a week in the UK.

Jabbslad said:
Ur talking about amazon.co.uk? The console has only been out for a week in the UK.
Oh yeah, I see what you mean. But I think it was Friday 21st November, 9am, my friend ordered one, got it on launch day, they sold out in 7mins.

Then there was last week (8 days ago, friday), they got some between 3pm and 4pm, see here.

And then there was yesterday, so that makes 3 fridays. So what do you reckon for this Friday?

Edit: I would use ebay, its just that sometimes I dont trust ebay at time like this, and they are very expensive there, like £270+.

Triff said:
Oh yeah, I see what you mean. But I think it was Friday 21st November, 9am, my friend ordered one, got it on launch day, they sold out in 7mins.

Then there was last week (8 days ago, friday), they got some between 3pm and 4pm, see here.

And then there was yesterday, so that makes 3 fridays. So what do you reckon for this Friday?

Edit: I would use ebay, its just that sometimes I dont trust ebay at time like this, and they are very expensive there, like £270+.

Ah right, I see what you mean... I personally bought mine off ebay, I was let down with my pre orders and I saw an auction that I had a good chance of winning... and I did :)

The important thing to do is set a figure in your head as to what you think is fair price and DO NOT go above it, if you do you will feel really bad and probably end up regretting it.

Amazon may be a good bet for next friday too, they seem to be getting a steady trickle of consoles coming through and you have just as much chance of getting one as the next guy.

Good Luck!

Back