Wii Number................Help.

K-Linerz

WiiChat Member
May 29, 2007
Manchester
Is there anyway of finding out the Wii Number you have when you get the Wii?

I misplaced the card that had the number and cant locate it anywhere?

I dunno, I had a card in the box that had a code on the bottom right....I assumed it was the Wii Number!!?

So if thats not it how do you get your Wii Number?

go to the main wii menu. Click on the Envelope on the bottom left. Go to the thing on the left, looks like a piece of paper. Then click on address book. Go back 1 page and you will see your wii console number

Thanks alot matey :)

As for the misplaced card....I just found it in my Wii Sports box and it the clubnintendo.eu card with the Pin# :lol:

Thanks for your help guys.

K-Linerz said:
Thanks alot matey :)

As for the misplaced card....I just found it in my Wii Sports box and it the clubnintendo.eu card with the Pin# :lol:

Thanks for your help guys.

the pin number is redeemable for nintendo stars.....that will eventually be able to be traded for wii points! BUT....... hold on to it for a while before you register for the stars as they are changing the t&c's for the site..... the stars will expire after 12(24?) months and still no wii points in sight...

You can check your number i nthe address box where you go to cheack your mail....and no there was no card i the box it was probably jut something else

Back