Wii Olympics, is it just me?

BidJam

WiiChat Member
Jan 12, 2007
Hey everyone,

Is it just me or would this be the best game for the wii? Ever since I heard about the interactive control system, this was the first game that popped into my head! Does anyone remember the olympic games on the PS2? Track and field etc...Athens 2004! Some of those games were the best multiplayer games created...imagine hurdles, weight lifting, javlin...the possibilities are endless! Hopefully someone will release a game like this soon!

What do you think? Would this make a good game?

surprisejimmy said:
wasn't there one of these for the original nintendo with like a mat that u plugged in?
that game wasn't too fun but i would love a better version

That game was a blast. Shame on you.

the track and field games were excellent
yeah the wii is the sports machine for sure, because u can play convetional sport games thanx to GC controller, and you can play by another way most games too

Me and my wife were talking about this the other day, i think it would be a brilliant idea.

Athens 2004 on the PS is a brilliant game and to recreate this on the Wii using the Wii remote would be brilliant

lol the power pad for the NES was the best thing ever invented, Nintendo has been using interactive game play since it came out. The first track and field game was one of my favorites. The game that came with the power pad was hard.

I never did get pass the cheetah in the hurdle race but man did i burn calories as a kid!

Back