Wii Olympics ?

uncleclives

WiiChat Member
Jan 25, 2007
With the Summer Olympics in Beijing in 2008 it's inventable there will be a track and field type game for the Wii at least I hope so.
Running should'nt be a problem just shake both controls up and down, swimming motion could be simulated easily enough. Now the question is what sports do you all think would be best translated over to the wiimote and nunchuk ?

Last edited:
how about the javaline throw? and a bycicle run too; just like in Wario Ware you could pedal as you mode the wiimote and nunchuck in that motion or you could pretend to be grabbing on the handles of the bike and turn as if they were real handles in a bike(not like a wheel in a car though)

Skeet Shooting - easy, just aim and shoot
Hurdles - easy, similar to the racing game on warioware except you should have to move your arms to run then jump
Triple Jump - see Hurdles
Archery - Similar to darts in Warioware. Aim holding A, let go when ready

Agree all the above would be good - how about rowing ? Weightlifting would be hard to simulate though....

not really, the game could make the weight of the Wiimote heavier depending on your weight, so if you're really skinny the weight of the Wiimote would be like 30 pounds or so

Last edited:
I wouldn't buy a dumbed down version made by Nintendo unless I had no choice.

Axtlar said:
not really, the game could make the weight of the Wiimote heavier depending on your weight, so if you're really skinny the weight of the Wiimote would be like 30 pounds or so

How Exactly?:eek:ut:

+Maniacal=Maniac+ said:
How Exactly?:eek:ut:

Apparently he thinks the Wiimote is magic or some kind of futuristic technological device, lol.

The game could provide you with little weights to attach on the wiimote and the weight could have a chip that registers when it's on or not just incase someone trys to teach.

I think my idea would work.

my friend Andrew wants a Fencing game for the wii - and I believe Fencing is an Olympic sport.

my friend Andrew unfortunately broke his arm moving house so has not actually played on the wii yet.

that would be a great kind of game.. I would def play a game like that if they could make a decent one!

Should just call it wii sports 2 :p
I'm loving wii sports atm and I know alot of my friends are so I really do hope nintendo bring out a number 2 or like you said a wii Olympics.

there will be 2 more Wii Sporst coming, Wii: Sports: Motor Sports and Wii Sports: Airplane, so be patient

Back