Wii Online, Fighting Online!!

hexen0079 said:
eliebits and Smashbrothers are both online capable

To be specific...Elebits' online feature is just for trading customized levels with wii friends but brawl will be fully playable online.

online play is gonna be awsum i cant wate wil it comes out. i hope teh new supersmash bros will be online.

A.SAVAGE said:
online play is gonna be awsum i cant wate wil it comes out. i hope teh new supersmash bros will be online.

Do you people read? SSBB WILL be online. Fully playable. Over Wi-fi. Against people who aren't at your house. Get it?

If you had online play now, you'd get your asses handed to you by me on a daily basis. Wii is rapidly re-defining how we play video games, the internets just ain't ready yet, hold your horses and get your boxing skills up, because when Wii Sports 2 comes out, you're all toast! Seriously, online wouldn't add much significant to these games at this point, not nearly as much as the revolutionairy control system. You can't hit the people with everything you've got at once or they'll lose interest after a few months and move on.
Now every week you've got a few new games to play, one of these weeks you'll get the browser channel, january you'll get an online game who's name I can't remember.... and yeah, be happy kids.

Red-_-Steel said:
Hi Guys

Im getting my Wii for Xmas. Saw it being delieverd today!
Im getting Zelda, Sports and Red Steel and maybe Call of Duty 3

I was wondering, how is the online play coming along?

Playing with other people on the internet, is it rly good? Like Xbox Live?

What can you do online with it? Thanks alot :D

Santa Clause ships UPS.

Back