wii online

chain blade

I love my wii!!!
Jan 15, 2007
Virginia,Co.cavan Ireland
Wii Online Code
3762-5070-6059-6459
pleassssssssssse everyone who reads this please tell me can u like txt other people accross da world if u have ur wii online and can u play people too thanks a LOT!

yes you can send messages to other miis over the internet. and there is no online play as of yet. i think the first online play game is pokemon

i dont think brawl is coming out in march, i think its the summer. I know the first two games for sure that will use online play is Battalion Wars 2 and The new pokemon game.

Nintendo says Smash Bros. will come out this march theres 3 or 4 threads about it here. I cant link to the cause im using my Wii to post...

no, it's coming later in the year sorry man, and also for the online games you left out Super Mario Strikers Charged coming this March or earlier and there will probably be more

yeah i know i probably left some out but i was just saying that the two i said will be the first to use online.

The japanese already have pokemon online dont they? I'd say thatd be first, and fun.

CantGetAWii said:
i dont think brawl is coming out in march, i think its the summer. I know the first two games for sure that will use online play is Battalion Wars 2 and The new pokemon game.

the first online game is blazing angels on teh 20th of march. ssbb is scheduled for march.

Back