Wii live online

Calvinhedge said:
I'm not talking about the remote, I'm talking about the actual microphone, not the speakers... a kind you talk into....... there isn't one on the Wii Remote, is there?

No, there is no microphone on the Wii Remote.

That was a rumor that went around a few months before release, but was not accurate.

Blazing angels is NOT the first game that will be online dude. its Pokemon. they have been saying that for like ten million years. and supersmash bros WILL be online. it was already confirmed quite sometime ago.

KooBloo said:
it better be as good or better than xbox live or ill be pissed, like the ds wi-fi sux! i mean no voice during the game? well nothing about the wii has dissapointed mii =] so far, dont blow it nintendo!!!:cornut:
lol, dont get ur hopes up, first wii online games arent gonna have voice and im guessing its gonna be exactly like the ds wifi

Deathmetalmaster said:
Blazing angels is NOT the first game that will be online dude. its Pokemon. they have been saying that for like ten million years. and supersmash bros WILL be online. it was already confirmed quite sometime ago.

u should try ur search again. at every wii site they said Pokemon was first "for Japan". in america blazing angels is first.

I wouldn't expect Nintendo's online features to be nearly as good as xbox live for a while. Microsoft has had xbox live for a couple years already, they are way ahead of everyone else in that regard.
The Wii's online will probably start pretty basic, offering a games list, and maybe a friends status, but not a ton otherwise.
As time goes on, they can add more and more features, and clean up existing ones like the annoying Wii friend codes.

i know this isnt part of the thread but i wanna kno if i should get redsteel or carbon for the wii?

Back