Wii or DS?

emilie222

WiiChat Member
Oct 24, 2007
Hiya
I seen the new my sims game and it looks good but i don't know which console to get it on the nintendo Wii or the DS. Which one do you think is better and why?
Emilie

there is a lot of difference in gameplay between the Wii and the DS. Get mysims for wii it's a whole lot of fun I assure you! :thumbsup:

Depends

Wii has better furniture desighn and house desighn
Ds is more making everyone happy

Personaaly I think wii is loads better

The DS version has wi-fi, the Wii version does not. I'm not sure what you can do online though.

I don't like this game but everyone seems to be vouching for the Wii. It's got better graphics and better games, the DS does have some lovely pearls but I'd get the Wii, it'd benefit you more in the future.

However, I've never really seemed like a Sims fan, and it'd just seem even worse if it was put on a console. I've played it on the GameCube and it was absolutely slaaa-aaauugtered. For what it's worth, I'd just get a different game from my preference.

sure that wii version has more stuff and better graphics and gameplay....wii version all the way!!! ;)

If you have the chance, I would always recommend the non handheld game. It usually has more depth and better graphics. So I would say Wii.

Wii, it's better than holding it in your hand look down killing your neck.

jake/frogger:

shes not asking "should i buy a DS or a Wii" shes asking "should i buy My Sims for my DS or my Wii"

just thought id clarify that as you both suggested wich game system to purchase. lol

Back