Wii Play/Wii mote

gh05t

Chicken Wings
Dec 1, 2006
In Florida
Wii Online Code
8827-4732-7476-9087
ok i was in gamestop the other day and this weird guy said that wii play is going to be 50$ and it will come with a wii mote...has any one heard about it coming with a wii mote??

ohh kool well i guess ill reserve it then thanks

Will WiiPlay come out for sale with out the WiiMote? I got 4 controllers right away but still think the game sounds great

G.Pumpkin said:
Will WiiPlay come out for sale with out the WiiMote? I got 4 controllers right away but still think the game sounds great
i second that i already have 4 remotes but i would still like to get the game

Can you preorder it from ebgames though? I was just at the page for wiiplay with the wiimote there and there wasn't an option to.

I want wiiplay so damn bad.

Wii sports is fun, but Wiiplay looks like so much more fun. When are they coming out in the US? January, right?

vagrant said:
Can you preorder it from ebgames though? I was just at the page for wiiplay with the wiimote there and there wasn't an option to.

I want wiiplay so damn bad.

It looks like you can preorder it now:

http://www.ebgames.com/product.asp?product_id=230004

For those who just want the game. I haven't seen anything about individual selling of the game but you could probably ebay it without a problem or buy it used from a Gamestop, EBgames, etc.

Last edited:
Don't hold your breath.

WiiPlay isn't that great.

I only got it because my local K-Mart had it for $70, the same price as a regular Wiimote.

Wiily Good said:
Don't hold your breath.

WiiPlay isn't that great.

I only got it because my local K-Mart had it for $70, the same price as a regular Wiimote.
$70!??! uh...a wiimote costs $40...wiiplay costs $50...honestly i dont think wii play is going to be that good...i mean its going to be probably the same as wii sports as far as gameplay if not a little worse. some of the games just sound retarded...find wii??!? might be fun for the first 5 minutes...

Back