Basketball!?!?

-inverted-

WiiChat Member
Nov 10, 2006
Hi guys, new to the forum but have been following it for a few months. Im a huge basketball fan, and I see NBA Live 07 for Wii is on gamestop. I have two questions.

1. Is NBA 2k7 coming to Wii?
2. How will you play basketball with the Wii, will the gamecube style controller be required? I understand its functionality for games like fishing and first person shooters, but how will the wii-mote stand up for a basketball game?

Thanks guys!
:yesnod:

Last edited:
I would think that the Wiimote would be played with a basketball game. Maybe not but for me it seems practical... any sports game should have the Wiimote.

I think it can either go one of two ways. They choose something real screwy where they try to hard to use the wiimote for everything and it sucks. Or the wiimote just takes certain aspects of the game while everything else is classic. My guess is you use the Nunchucks analog to move your char, one of the buttons on the wii mote or perhaps the trigger behind the nunchuck would pass. Then youd hit the trigger behind the wiimote which would take you into a 3rd person camera behind you type view and THEN youd use the wiimote to take a shot in slow mo? haha ok maybe thats not what theyd do but it sounds pretty cool.

I love basketball too but i dont think 2K6 will come to the wii. Maybe NBA Live series may come on it but i never see any of the ESPN 2K series of any game coming to the Wii. So you will probably see basketball on the wii, but it will most probably be on NBA Live 07, 08 etc

The NBA live series will be there, but from alot of people I have heard the 2k7 is much better then Live 07 this year.

me too, i love NBA Basketball so much. it make my life full of passion.
i love Kobe Bryant and his basketball shoes so so so fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!

ME TOO!!! I LOVE PASSION AND BASKETBALL SHOES AND I ALSO LOVE SPAM so so Fantastic!! AND I LOVE BUMPING 3 YEAR OLD THREADS!!!!

LOL, Nice to see you Caliko,,,thanks for your comment.
actually, i really love sports eapecially the outdoor sports.

Well I love anything that can make me active, I'd much rather play a game like Resort or Wii Fit, than a game where you lay still like a zombie. But Really you should have just started a new thread instead of just bumping an old one

Back