Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamal

WiiChat Member
Feb 24, 2007
Ontario, Canada
Wii Online Code
8688-9050-4696-3205
I just want to ask about this many sites claim to have the Wii Points Key Gen and I wanted to know if anyone was successful in using this and if so please let me know where you got it. I don't mean to be a dick towards Nintendo but I think I shouldn't have to pay 20 dollars for some Wii Points.

Last edited:
Ripping off nintendo is a stupid idea and it won't work :)

Also you said:

Jamal said:
I think i should have to pay 20 dollars for some Wii Points.

Don't you mean:
I think I shouldn't if your talking about getting Free Wiipoints

It's Illegal and totally stupid for the simple fact it's Nintendo

Things of the sort have worked and I don't doubt it I just want to find it.

Yet again I'm going to ask the question. If you can download roms to your computer, and don't want to pay Nintendo for VC. Then go off and do that? Don't take up our VC servers with your piracy. You realize this crap is why Nintendo has delays on VC game releases. This is THE reason we had only a handful of games available at launch. Nintendo fears the idea of some hacker having 100 VC games playable free on launch.

sagema said:
Yet again I'm going to ask the question. If you can download roms to your computer, and don't want to pay Nintendo for VC. Then go off and do that? Don't take up our VC servers with your piracy. You realize this crap is why Nintendo has delays on VC game releases. This is THE reason we had only a handful of games available at launch. Nintendo fears the idea of some hacker having 100 VC games playable free on launch.
im not an expert
but i believe a company dosent keep games from coming out just because of hackers...
its just for rights/programming and hype

go for it, i mean at 10 bucks for n64, 8 for snes, and 5 for nes, youll be helping balancing all the money ninty takes from its fans

dude, why? why bring that up? that's like beating a game for the first time with Action Replay, don't think about it, don't try it, just don't. that being said, no, i have no idea how you would do something like this.

This is a stupid ****ing idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you want free codes... Do it to da xBox 360! 360 is lame and deserves to die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is a stupid ****ing idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you want free codes... Do it to da xBox 360! 360 is lame and deserves to die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unnecessary bump.

"Do it to da xBox 360" - Doesn't even make sense?

there is no such thing as a working wiipoints key generator.
why do you think that you should get things for free? are you really that self-centered to not have to pay for a product? do you also steal stuff from stores/peoples houses?

why do you think that you should get things for free? are you really that self-centered to not have to pay for a product? do you also steal stuff from stores/peoples houses?

yah you tell him Rukus :yesnod:
and piracy is for toolboxes. dont bother. just buy things legally

Why would you want a points generator? sorry but there is NO SUCH THING.
why would you wanna get VC or wiiware or wiids games for free and rip off ninty? so people want everything served on a silver platter. life don't work that way sometimes.

the only free thing is Homebrew channel.

Last edited:
once again, ninty is ripping off their fans with the prices of the VC games.

steal all the money you can from nintendo, they have enough of it from overcharging for their products.

there is no such thing as a working wiipoints key generator.

On one hand, I mostly agree with you. Especially in this situation. On the other, it's a bit off comparing digital works to tangible ones. You really should be saying "do you also go into other peoples' driveways, clone their car, and drive home in a new one, leaving theirs perfectly fine?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back