Wii Points Shop

Foxy

Super Ninjarator
Apr 4, 2007
Wii Online Code
3881-9484-9041-5848
Only read or post if you live in europe and use the NoE website

Right..I plan on dispatching my star points to get some wii points...uno problem..Every time I check there isn't any...

Any one know when the star for points shop updates with new stock?

it doesnt do it on specific times each day but it is done about once or twice a day, unfortunatly they sell out again within a few minutes.

my advice just keep looking every time yu come one, i currentyly have only managed to get 40 points oiut of the 4000 im due, but when i go on after i bought one they all sold out right after, so just keep checking you wull eventually get lucky

daviduk200 said:
it doesnt do it on specific times each day but it is done about once or twice a day, unfortunatly they sell out again within a few minutes.

my advice just keep looking every time yu come one, i currentyly have only managed to get 40 points oiut of the 4000 im due, but when i go on after i bought one they all sold out right after, so just keep checking you wull eventually get lucky

This is going to be a long week...

Keep refreshing, like constantly!

I was planning on using mine too.. but like you their always out. What are you planning on getting?

I kept updating constantly today and managed to find 200 '100 point codes' for sale...I bought one. Now to but the damn 500 point card when it comes up -.-

I'm hoping to get a 500 point card soon and maybe get some Ninja Gaiden-ing happening.

Back