Wii Points!?!

CrAzY CaNuCk

WiiChat Member
Jan 4, 2007
How do you earn Wii points, I don't have the internet hooked up to my Wii yet but how to you get them?

All I know is that you can use them to exchange for old games like super mario bros. :cool:

Buy them at Wal-Mart or use your credit card.

hey...im from the UK but i was wondering if i could buy points from america as im goin there at the end of the week an theyre apparently cheaper...does anyone know??

Do any of you people consider the fact that everyone from around the world use this forum, I live in UK and I don’t say to people you can buy it at "Game" which is a big videogames store for UK

Just try to me more considerate, you clearly intend to help if you post on a topic where they clearly want your help, at least do some kind of research to be as helpful as possible or what’s the point in posts like "Buy them at Wal-Mart or use your credit card." Use your credit card where? Isn’t credit card a type of buying?

Crazy Canuck
You should be able to buy them at most video game stores and even more likely if they sell Wii game, which they should be treated as.

You could also buy them online and have the package sent through the post to you

Or if you do manage to get you Wii connected to the Internet then you can purchase them with a credit card through the Wii shop Channel.

Back