wii problem

maze.e

WiiChat Member
Dec 22, 2006
Hey what should i do a thing came up on my wii saying my files are curropted what should i do?

Last edited:
Mine did the same thing, and I had to either send it in for repair or get a new replacement. I opted for the replacent, and I recieved a new in 2 days. The only problems are you have to start games over and you have a new virtual console with 0 games and 0 points.

Hey I formated my Wii memory, because it said my Wii memory was curropted so thought that might work. If there are further problems I will tell amazon, do u thing amazon would send me a new 1 without me having 2 send this one back.

ud prob not even get a new one right away with the demand. if get one at all.

and Formatting fixes the problem i heard.

Thanks for the replies, I am not going to send it back unless the problem keeps on occurring. I believe that formating has solved the problem, hopefully. I don't like amazons return policy its very long so not bothered returning it, and the problem does not look that bad and the error told me to check the booklet so it does not look like a big thing I am just worried because it occurred twice. Has anyone encountered this problem.

Back