Wii remote to PC.

Cardozz

WiiChat Member
Jan 28, 2008
Heyaa.

Yesterday i bought a new bluetooth stick for my wii to pc with the wii remotes u know..

Same day, i connected the wii remote to my pc. and worked fine, after i did something , i had no idea what.. (my remotes worked on my pc.)

Bud now if i connect them to my pc (next day), it is connected, bud if i want to use somethin like wii mouse in GlovePie,, nothing happens next..:wtf:

How come ? :mad5:

Reinstall glovepie.

Are you using the Wiimote's MAC address correctly?

If the wiimote you tried if a different remote to the first 1 you tried, you may have to alter your code slightly...

In GlovePIE you reference the wiimote by number. Open GlovePIE and run the following code.

wiimote1.Led1 = true
wiimote2.Led2 = true
wiimote3.Led3 = true
wiimote4.Led4 = true

This code will light the LED at the base of the wiimote and tell you which wiimote you have connected. So if LED 1 is lit then you have wiimote1 in your hand and all your code should reference wiimote1, if LED 2 is lit then you have wiimote2 in your hand and the code should reference wiimote2, and so on....

If you want to know how to code in GlovePIE, there are a series of videos on youtube.com, which are a step-bystep intro into GlovePIE coding.

Just search for GlovePIE 101 or click here

I hope this helps a little...

Back