Wii ROCKS sales in Christmas!!! :)

drunk_duck said:
it doesn't deserve a chance. the games are bad and it's just oversized and pointless. many of them are faulty (iknow it's the same with all consoles but it's worse here) but we don't hear about this cos no one's buying them. and these sales are nothing for sony to be proud of

in my opinion the ps3 has died of death. sony has left the building, everybody
I dont agree with that: .it may be oversized and all but it has alot more then the wii(not putting down the wii) blu-ray, cell prosser.And there is NO way that is has more failure rate then the 360.This is not fanboyisim I have owned all 3 next gen consoles.

Its nice to see the wii selling so good though.DS is still selling amazing wow.

Last edited:
R8DERHED said:
You're right lenitao. I didn't realize how sensitive people are on this forum and I didn't mean to upset/offend anyone with a harmless debate.

Anyway, I'm glad they made such a fun machine. I haven't done any console gaming since PS2 first dropped. I can't stop playing it!

lol....i can't stop playing it as well..... :yesnod:

normally, wii sales should keep the same or even greater in 2008, normally, it will get even more popular and more people will get to try it....of course nintendo will have supply problems..which is horrible (like last week's sales in USA)

the great games coming, like

-Mario Cart Wi
-Super Smash Bros Brawl
-Wii Fit (of course)
-mayby Pro Evo 2008 (Wii)
-Tales of Symphonia

mayby there are more.....sales might increase even more in 2008 than in 2007, that would mean clear winner!!! :)

lenitao3 said:
and what exaclty do you wish to????

also.......i think the wii has much better games than xbox360 and Ps3.....
i've been sooo bored of games like "shooter"....i don't like them anymore....Wii offers better/FUN games for everyone, most are Nintendo's games....

totally agree, like for example SSBB coming out in Feb., and with Metroid, people are comparing it to Halo

the only thing that Nintendo needs to get better at is online, Nintendo is not have fully lived up to it's potential with online games, or online in general.

Believe it or not, but im surprised to see the Wii the top priority to get, i mean look at the 360 and PS3, way more experienced then the Wii, i guess it's the Wii's price

that's true.....wii's price plays an important role as well, people who like wii can afford to buy it!:cool:

i think nintendo is improving their online as time goes, because there are more and more online games for wii, and they are making more channels and updates......that's good!! :yesnod:

1.5 million wiis sold in just 1 week is not something we've been expecting!! :)
also, Wii has been the 1st in software in Christmas sales in USA!! even more software sold than the Ds!!! :)

the difference from wii to xbox360 and ps3 has been increased by 1 million in just a week, where it's 3 millions away from xbox360 (already) and 10 millions away from Ps3!! :yesnod:

Last edited:
brigipson said:
ummm nintendo is doing great, but I CANT WAIT TILL NO MORE HEROES COMES OUT!!

yeah...me too!!! that game seems awesome!! :)

MazenXD said:
thats only because most people already own a 360

mayby.....that means that no more people are interested..... :p
i like both, but i think ps3 deserves something more, but not than the wii.... :)

Last edited:
Wow, wii is awesome.
I can hardly believe ps3 sold more.
To me ps3 sucks.
Xbox360 rocks, but is still to expensive for online and for the console considering how old it is. Well it's not that old.

Back