Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Wii Room Space

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii Hardware' started by salanalani, Dec 27, 2010.

1. salanalani

salanalani WiiChat Member

Wii Friend Code: 1234-1234-1234-1234
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Hi,

I am new here, I want to buy Wii but just have concern if I can play it smoothly within my Room environment. Below picture explain all my room details. So, does Wii work normally in such room?

[​IMG]

You can see the green line where there is no angle from the sensor bar to the ground, so I am wondering if this will diturb us from playing some games where we have to lay our back down and move the controller to the ground (if there is such games)?

Actually, I want to but this for my daughter which her length is 120cm/47" as shown also in the picture (I am not sure if she is short in this Wii setup).

Thanks in advance...

2. BluRayPSP

BluRayPSP TF2 Best Characters

Wii Friend Code: 0000-0000-0000-0000
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    As long as you have are space, it seems find. Me, I'm closer or equal to that amount of space. With Nintendo not making innovative motion games anymore, there really is no point of having any space.

3. Skippy

Skippy WiiChat Member

Shouldn't be a problem, and even if something came up where the sensor was blocked, you could actually just put the sensor bar on that little table instead of the TV. You could also put the sensor bar on the top of the TV.