Wii Room Space

salanalani

WiiChat Member
Dec 27, 2010
Bahrain
Wii Online Code
1234-1234-1234-1234
Hi,

I am new here, I want to buy Wii but just have concern if I can play it smoothly within my Room environment. Below picture explain all my room details. So, does Wii work normally in such room?

Wii_Room.jpg

You can see the green line where there is no angle from the sensor bar to the ground, so I am wondering if this will diturb us from playing some games where we have to lay our back down and move the controller to the ground (if there is such games)?

Actually, I want to but this for my daughter which her length is 120cm/47" as shown also in the picture (I am not sure if she is short in this Wii setup).

Thanks in advance...

As long as you have are space, it seems find. Me, I'm closer or equal to that amount of space. With Nintendo not making innovative motion games anymore, there really is no point of having any space.

Shouldn't be a problem, and even if something came up where the sensor was blocked, you could actually just put the sensor bar on that little table instead of the TV. You could also put the sensor bar on the top of the TV.

Back