Wii router channel

Byuakuya

Bleach & Heroes fan.
Jan 14, 2007
Soul Society
i had my router set to channel 1 and wii-net worked great. then suddenly yesturday i got cut off the internet on my wii. i then i had reset the router to channel 11 and now i am fine again. has this happened to any of you guys? and what channel have you set the router to?

thats happened to me a couple times. I just went to connection settings, did absolutely nothing, and then it worked. And it seems to fix the problem every time. Maybe its just that sometimes you have to wait a couple minutes.

Do you have a 2.4GHz cordless phone in the house? Some will stomp all over channel 1.

callme.nasty said:
thats happened to me a couple times. I just went to connection settings, did absolutely nothing, and then it worked. And it seems to fix the problem every time. Maybe its just that sometimes you have to wait a couple minutes.
cool man thanks. i may change it back to channel 1 again.

JKarp said:
Do you have a 2.4GHz cordless phone in the house? Some will stomp all over channel 1.
i have a bt wireless phone? does that count? but the thing is it was working great for more than a month until yesturday.

If your neighbour just got a wireless network, and set it to channel 1, it will just cease to work correctly, so change it to a different channel, it makes no difference.

Back