Wii shopping channel down?

Wii-Wild

WiiChat Member
Apr 30, 2007
Ohio, USA
Does the Wii shopping channel ever go down. I have been trying to get on for about an hour now with no luck. My Wii internet works, as does my weather and news. When I go to Wii shopping and hit "start", I get stuck on the "Loading, Please Wait" screen and the little blue circle just continues to spin forever. It won't let me back out (however, the machine is not locked up). I have to hold the power button until it shuts down and then restart it. It seems like the Wii shopping channel is down, but I want to make sure. I have only had this thing for one day so I am still new to this. It has worked fine up to this point. Any ideas?

Same thing...i and many others.
Wii Shop Channel=Buggy software.
Nintendo patch it now!

Wii-Wild said:
Does the Wii shopping channel ever go down. I have been trying to get on for about an hour now with no luck. My Wii internet works, as does my weather and news. When I go to Wii shopping and hit "start", I get stuck on the "Loading, Please Wait" screen and the little blue circle just continues to spin forever. It won't let me back out (however, the machine is not locked up). I have to hold the power button until it shuts down and then restart it. It seems like the Wii shopping channel is down, but I want to make sure. I have only had this thing for one day so I am still new to this. It has worked fine up to this point. Any ideas?
same here
i think the server is down
or maybe japan server is down since my wii is jpn probably it connects to jpn server

Wii-Wild said:

Try re-setting your connection if that doesn't work then unplug your Wii and try it that way.

rep me if helpful

Sarai_132 said:
Ya mines perfectly fine too. I was wondering if you knew what company made Perfect Dark for N64?

it was rare thats the reason the seqel was on xbox

Wii-Wild said:

iv had my wii since it came out but today i turnd it on all going well id seen that starfox 64 was out for downlod the last time i was on so i tryed to get in to the shoping chanel but has the same proplem you did its a first tho iv alredy got other downlods that i had no problems downloding i dont have a clue whats up.

ps sorry for bad speling and gramer

Back