My Wii Shop Channel Does Not Work

bigbadboy896

WiiChat Member
Mar 23, 2007
Wii Online Code
5444-7774-3358-3548
It is impossible for me to access the wii shop channel. the spinning loading symbol just spins forever and if i do connect it is SLOW. Any ideas on wut might help me

could be ur internet connections, if its slow, the Vc is slow. When my internet is done, i cant get on, or if its slow, i dont even bother with trying to get online.... try a differnt times cause sometime the nintendo server can be packed and it can be hard to get on. Make sure u r connected with the wii. If none of that works, call Nintendo and they should be able to help..

this happens to me a lot. don't know how your work/school schedule is, but like wiitime said, the servers can get hella busy, so i usually try and log on around 10, 10:30 PM to make sure i connect. also make sure you can go other places like forecast to make sure your connection is fine.

Slow for me too. Is there anyway of leaving it when its hanging? I have to turn the console off.

i had this same problem yesterday and i tried turning my wii off but i didn't so i had to unplug it

I think i fixed it all i did was change the internet channel to 11 instead of 6

Back