wii skins

gh05t

Chicken Wings
Dec 1, 2006
In Florida
Wii Online Code
8827-4732-7476-9087
Wouldnt it be kool if they made like customs skins for the wii menu n stuff like u can buy them from the shopping channel n stuff...

It would be nice but I wouldn't pay for them. They should be free that would be cool

Great idea! Maybe you could set your own background image from either something they would have in the Shop Channel (for free; I agree with Okacat), or from an SD card. I'd like a Metroid-themed one that looked all metal and alien or something. Or maybe a wood-grain looking skin.:cool:

Meh, I'd try it if it was free because this is similar like the 360 skins that cost like 100 Microsoft points and aren't even that good.

But, that would be cool if Nintendo make them look good and put them out for free.

i thought we could set pictures as the wallpaper, but after sending pics to my wii i found out we couldn't :(

maybe next yr?

NateTheGreat said:
Great idea! Maybe you could set your own background image from either something they would have in the Shop Channel (for free; I agree with Okacat), or from an SD card. I'd like a Metroid-themed one that looked all metal and alien or something. Or maybe a wood-grain looking skin.:cool:

The metroid theme would be the one I would probably get as well.

Good idea, but it should be free. They are making an INSANE profit on VC games so Nintendo should cut some slack with this. Does Xbox live really charge for skins?! That's kinda stupid

Back