Wii Soccer (FIFA)?

hotwaterbrogden

Master Commander
Dec 26, 2006
NJ & MA
Wii Online Code
1389-6918-7920-6415
Anyone know anything about soccer coming to the Wii?

It would be cool if Nintendo developed a sensor to put on your foot or in your shoe in order to kick the ball. ie. free kick, penalty, etc.

Even if they are the only times during the game that you use the sensor it would still be AMAZING.

if they make soccor people will b kickin there tvs and image the strap they would have 2 make 4 the sensor on the foot.

They are making Pro evolution soccer for Wii, saw an interview in GamesMaster where the Konamo guy says so.

It wont involve a sensor on the foot though!!!!

No details as of yet however

LukasJr said:
this isnt a diss or flame but i h8 it when ppl sey soccer its futty or football

Why do you hate it? That's what we call it over here. You obviously know what we're talking about when we say soccer, so what's the big deal? I'm not saying this is an American-only forum or anything, but there's no reason to say that you calling it football is superior to calling it soccer.

Let him call it what he wants to call it, and we'll do the same for you.

LukasJr said:
this isnt a diss or flame but i h8 it when ppl sey soccer its futty or football

Why? Do you "h8 it" when people use the word elevator instead of lift? It's simply a different word to describe the same beautiful game - nothing more, nothing less.

Besides, if you want to slag someone for the term soccer, you'd better look in the mirror. Soccer originated as British slang. It allowed easy differentiation from what was then known as "rugby football." As rugby football became just "rugby," there really wasn't a need for the the word soccer anymore.

So should you really blame the US for one word sticking and not another? Or more importantly, should you really be getting upset over the fact there are two words to describe the same object? I've never heard to such a thing!:rolleyes:

wanker

soccer on the wiii wuld amaaazzzing .. haa i cant even imagine what it would be like .. i liked the fifa world cup for the gamecube

Mario Strikers is using almost all buttons for their socceer game but I'd imagine you could use your hands and swing underhand to kick (like bowling)

Football and www.ign.com they are making a football game. How do I know?. ONM thats how!

(Official Nintendo Magazine). It's on the Games Release Page under 2007

i think the idea of a sensor on your foot is going a little too far out... thats where the pros at nintendo come in. they should put their brainy heads together and make a set of controls easy and convenient for us gamers.

EA's madden is really sweet and they are developing games for the Wii. They supported the GC with FIFA up until now, I don't see a reason y they shouldnt now. I got to say im really excited about wii pes though

If your in the UK.. you can get FIFA 07 for GC for £19.99 and a controller for £9.99.. that`ll tired you over till a wii ver comes out..

thats what I`m gonna do

Back