Winning Eleven headed to Wii

D Twizzle

Lovin' The Wii
Aug 16, 2006
Nottingham, England
Wii Online Code
0130-2935-1724-6313
We heard rumors awhile back of the Winning Eleven series heading to the Wii, but now series producer Shingo ‘Seabass’ Takatsuka has come out and confirmed that the title is indeed in the works. As a matter of fact, the game is being tested as we speak. Of course, the Wiimote will be offering a new way to play the game, and there are a lot of controller experiments taking place to see what works best. Mr. Takatsuka even threw in a rumor of his own…stating that he heard EA was looking into a way to strap the Wiimote to your foot for shooting goals.

If that rumor turns out to be true, count me in for soccer on the Wii. I couldn’t turn down an immersive experience like that! Funny how I don’t play soccer in real life, but I would be all over a soccer video game if it had a foot attachment! Thanks to God’s Vessel for the heads up.

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=147123

MetroidZ said:
i already knew this. but yeh, im a big fan of pro evo, fifa is nothing compared. great news.
LOL, You say that in every thread, Why dont you post it then?

D Twizzle said:
If that rumor turns out to be true, count me in for football on the Wii. I couldn’t turn down an immersive experience like that! Funny how I don’t play football in real life, but I would be all over a football video game if it had a foot attachment!

Get it right :lol:

Back