An article about wii control methods- by Brendan

Wii_BrEnDo2007

Gran Turismo
Jan 3, 2007
Ecosse
Wii Online Code
1234-1234-1234-1234
this was written by me:

The wii...great acheivment for nintendo overshadowed by terrible control methods for games. Take for example games like anumbis 2 and ninjabread man.Crappy quality,Grappy graphics and most importantly bad controls. Yes the wii has plenty of potential for game genres like FPS etc. BUT what companies are willing enough to put plenty of time and effort into games to make sure control methods work? We have seen Capcom do it with the great RESI 4 and of course nintendo are masters at it.Take mario galaxy for instance, it plays like a dream and saftley takes its place as the 1# game ever made.Thats all well and good but what about redefining a genre...taking a jump into the unkown and taking a completly new take on your game?

this is were konami come in

Ahh the pro evolution soccer/winning elevens series respected as the greatest football/soccer games ever. Unfortuatly the game just gets minor improvements over the years and instead of porting PES2008 for wii they are going to take an entierly new approach to the football genre:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6GN97esMHQ

Yes boldy stepping into the darkness leaping for success with a great idea for a control system. Controlling every single player on the field to make them do whatever you feel necissery. Yes thats right no more moaning or groaning blaming the CPU for not running into "that" position,its all up to you. Konami look to have it spot on with this approach it might take hours of practice but i really think this will work.I support konami and wish them the best

I really hope developers find new ways to take advantage of the motion sensing not availible on other consoles. Try to redefine the genre rather than boring it out,make games more original and fun again becuase i dont want useless crap churned out and half-baked ports i want a game unique or at least playable game in my library

Back